A hydrating treatment for the toughest feet.
After making my own foot butter…I will never buy it again.
- 100% natural
and an excellent treat for your feet…especially this time of year!
- 4 ounces (approximately 1/2 cup) shea butter
- 1 ounce (approximately 2 tablespoons) avocado oil
- 3/4 ounce (approximately 4 1/2 teaspoons) all-natural beeswax, grated or roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lanolin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons non-GMO vitamin E oil
- 30 drops essential oil blend (see “Notes” below)
For the highest medicinal value available choose dōTERRA™ Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils for yourself, your family, and your friends. Click here to purchase…
- In a small pot — over low heat — melt shea butter, avocado oil, beeswax, and lanolin.
- Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and add vitamin E oil and essential oils. Stir well to distribute oils throughout mixture.
- Pour into tins or jars.
- Let cool on counter until hardened.
*This recipe makes enough for approximately 6-1 oz. tins or three 2 oz. glass jars. I also love to clean and reuse any and all glass jars!
Purchase tins and cosmetic glass jars online by clicking this link to Mountain Rose Herbs.
To create an ultra-rich, antibacterial blend of essential oils, I like to combine ::
- menthol blend :: lavender, peppermint, and tea tree
- grounded blend :: fir, cypress, ylang ylang, cedarwood, juniper berry, and vetiver
To use :: Massage a small amount into feet or other part of body in need of a refreshing and nourishing uplift.
Where Can I Get This Stuff
–Mountain Rose Herbs…they have everything you’ll need by way of Bulk Herbs, Organic Oils & Butters, and Natural Products for Healthy, Natural Living! It’s your one-stop-shop!
–For the ultimate all-natural healthcare alternatives choose dōTERRA™ Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils. Click here to purchase…
I thank you for your love and support of quality handmade products!
Be sure not to miss a post, click this link to receive my free eBook and Frugally Sustainable tips by email.
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my knowledge-sharing/writing/blogging activities, I occasionally may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this article. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.