We all know the restorative benefits our bodies receive after getting a good night sleep.
So what a perfect opportunity to nourish our lips!
Ultra rich and creamy…this balm will allow you to wake in the morning with super silky smooth lips!
Not to mention, chamomile, myrrh, and vanilla will help calm the mind and soothe you to sleep.
Restore Lip Balm
- 2 ounces oil blend (Feel free to use what you have on hand :: olive, jojoba, sweet almond, and avocado are each great options. I get high-quality, organic oils for my body care products here…)
- 1 ounce kokum butter, can substitute shea butter if you do not have kokum butter on hand
- 1 ounce shea butter
- 1 ounce beeswax
- 5 drops vanilla pure flavor extract
- 8 drops roman chamomile essential oils
- 3 drops balsam peru essential oils
- 4 drops myrrh essential oils
- 2 drops carrot seed essential oils
- In a small sauce pan or double boiler, over low heat, melt oils, butters, and beeswax.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add extract and essential oils.
- Pour into jars, tins, or lip balm tubes.
- Allow to cool and harden on a flat surface.
- Label and enjoy!
Where Can I Get This Stuff?
–Mountain Rose Herbs…they have everything you’ll need for this balm! It’s your one-stop-shop!
–Starwest Botanicals also has a beautiful selection of Bulk Herbs and Natural Products for Healthy, Natural Living!
–The Bulk Herb Store carries many of these ingredients if you’d like to price check.
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my knowledge-sharing/writing/blogging activities, I occasionally may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this article. However, I only recommend products or services I have personally used myself and trust.