As our bodies experience the transition from winter to spring —
and the promise of rejuvenation and new life comes forth —
ease the seasonal shift with this Floral Spring Cleansing Tonic.
Shed the woes of winter.
Awaken to the joys of Spring.
A Floral Spring Cleansing Herbal Tea
*Use organically-grown and/or wild-crafted ingredients when possible.
- 2 parts lemon balm
- 1 part calendula flowers
- 1 part dandelion leaf
- 1 part jasmine flowers
- 1 part red clover blossoms
- 1 part rose petals
- 1/4 part lavender flowers
- Measure the parts of each of the herbs (by volume not weight) listed and mix in a large bowl until well combined.
- Grab your tea accessories, tea infusers, and/or tea pots…and brew a cup! (Note: I get all of my loose leaf tea-making supplies online from Mountain Rose Herbs.)
- This herbal tea blend will keep stored in a cool, dark place for approximately 6 months. (Note: I like to store all of my teas in glass jars with tight-fitting lids.)
- Brew and drink daily during the days between winter and spring!
Where Can I Get This Stuff?
–Mountain Rose Herbs…they have everything you’ll need for this remedy! It’s your one-stop-shop!
–The Bulk Herb Store also carries many of these ingredients if you’d like to price check.
I do have this herbal tea blend available for purchase
in my Etsy Shop — along with many others.
See the listing by clicking this link.
Now it’s your turn! Please share with us your most favorite herbs and remedies for spring!