I consider myself a frugally sustainable homemaker. It’s what I do. In my home and garden, I am the most content. I strongly believe that homemaking doesn’t have to be complicated.
The Garden and Edible Landscape
- Low desert edible landscape – You do the best you can with what you got!
- No wasted space – Intentional urban gardening.
- Raised beds – For a bountiful harvest.
- DIY All Purpose Cleaner
- Windows and Mirrors
- Disinfecting Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Homemade Bleach
- All-Natural Disinfecting Spray
- Soap Scum Spray
- Wood Furniture Dusting Spray
- Free-Range, Pastured and Organic Eggs
- Make Your Own Chicken Starter
- Herbs for Chickens
- Hanging our clothes to dry – Life with minimal use of the dryer
- No microwave – Say What?
- How hand washing the dishes teaches my children the joy of service.
Recommended Reading and Online Resources