Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways #3

The Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways Wednesday Blog Hop

Welcome to Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways Wednesday, this is a blog hop! It is my hope that together we can create an amazing collection of frugal and sustainable ideas that will be an excellent resource for all of our readers. Please feel free to link-up and share as many posts as you would like pertaining to:

• Homesteading Notions
  • Anything DIY or Homemade
  • Frugal Recipes (we like real food ’round here)
  • Preparedness/Survival
  • Repurposed Projects
  • Upcycled Frugal Finds
  • Animal Care
  • Natural Gardening Tips
  • Herbal Remedies
  • Green Cleaners

The list could go on…

Basically, anything that you think will build and encourage our community.

This Week’s Featured Posts

I want to say a big, huge thank you to all of you who participated last week! What a great resource and inspiration this is becoming! Here are the most clicked on posts from last week:

1. My No Spend Month. Written by Free Range Mama of My Healthy Green Family.
2. Going Sustainable with Laundry. Written by Rose Petal of Live Ready Now.

3. Natural Homemade Gift Ideas. Written by Jo of Jo’s Health Corner.

Congratulations!!! Please feel free to grab my “featured” button below and place it within your post or on your side bar.

Please Note: I share my personal favorites on my facebook page throughout the week!

It’s Time To Share Your Posts

Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your best post. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have concerning frugal and/or sustainable living. Every week I will be featuring the most viewed posts so link-up your best ones:)

When linking your posts, there are only a couple simple guidelines I’d like for you to follow:

1. Remain sensitive to the mission of Frugally Sustainable. Frugally Sustainable exists to be a resource for all things frugal and sustainable. Therefore, in order to maintain the integrity of the mission, share your best posts – old or new – on anything pertaining to frugality and sustainability.

2. Please link your posts back to our blog hop. It’s pretty standard blog hop courtesy. And, most importantly, linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared. Grab the Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways button below by installing the html into your post. Or simply create a text link somewhere:)

What will you share this week? I am so looking forward to your submissions! Remember: My favorite posts will be shared on my facebook page!!!

Here we go!

Comments

1. Thanks again Andrea! No time to go perusing!

2. Jill@ RealFoodForager.com says:

Hi,
    I shared my video for making Grain-Free, DF Coconut Date Linzer Cookies and my Roasted Beet Salad. Lastly, I shared an article about the impending Nutrition legislation and what you can do to help.
    Thanks for hosting!
    Great carnival!!

3. Rebekah Greiman says:

Thanks for hosting yet another party! I added my tutorial on Canning Jalapeno Pepper Jelly. I thought this might be a great Christmas gift for people who have everything! Or just love food….Hope you enjoy-and thanks again!

4. Thanks so much for the nice comment on my post at thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com and the invite. I also joined the 23 day Frugal Living challenge and put your button on my sidebar. I'm looking forward to learning new ways of living frugally. Thanks for hosting!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

5. Thanks for stopping by for a visit and the invite to your party! Thank you for hosting too! Off to check out the links :)

6. ibelieveinbutter says:

finally posting again and have something to contribute. This year I challenged myself to make more gifts for people, and now the clock is ticking for the deadline. I'm also sharing and collecting more homemade gift ideas and small shops to support with your gift dollars.

7. the herzogs says:

Andrea, thanks for hosting this! I am so excited to be doing this! I linked my chicken broth process post – and I can't wait to look through all the others! I love learning and sharing all this!

8. Rose and Heather says:

Thanks for the invite and hosting! I linked up the Windows and Wreaths. We have added you to our list of link partys. Come join us every Tuesday at our Crafty Lassie Tuesday Link party =)

9. Babita @ CSU says:

Hi Andrea…

Thanks for the lovely comment.. new blogger here..and it feels just great to feel accepted into the blog world..thank you for hosting the party and inviting me to it..had fun goin thru it all..

big hugs,
    Babi.

10. Thanks for the invite! Can't wait to look through the others'.

Jeana

11. Hi Andrea! Thank you for visiting & your nice words. Thanks for the invite to link to your party. I'm you newest follower :)

12. Thank you for stopping Pandora's craft box!

13. Melanie Grant says:

Thanks for the Link Up, I tried to add the linky but kept getting error messages?

14. Stacy Makes Cents says:

:-) As always, it's a pleasure. Thank you Andrea.

15. I actually meant NOW time to go perusing!

And I just had a bit of time. It is SO nice to make contact with this world. In "real" life I don't know very many like minded people. So it is great to find this support for encouragment to keep persevering AND to get great ideas on how to.

Sara@ http://yourthrivingfamily.com

16. Jo's Health Corner/www.naturallysports.com says:

Thanks for hosting!
    Wow, thanks for featuring my post today, I sure was positively surprised to see my post when I came here to link up again.

17. Kylie @ {Everblossom} says:

Another great week! :) Thanks for hosting.

18. Mara Wildflower says:

Andrea,

Thank you for stopping by my blog and inviting me to participate in your Wednesday bloghop. I went ahead and posted the post that you asked about. I'm glad that you found it encouraging. I'll have to remember you on Wednesday's so I can come here again in the future. :)

~M. Wildflower

19. Thanks for hosting!! This is a great linky. Also, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and leaving such a warm comment. I'm your newest follower and I LOVE your site. I can't wait to read more! I'll happily add your button to my sidebar and I'd be thrilled if you'd find a spot to add mine! :) Thanks again!

20. Country Girl in the City says:

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and for inviting me to link up. I have added my post for Canning Apple Pie Filling. I will be spending some time checking out your blog!

Margaret

• I am slso THAT mom & I hate it. When I read about what all these other moms fix for dinner, that their kids eat, I feel so gutliy. My son lives off cereal! Good thing he likes the healthy version of that!